A LONG-RANGE, OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
EXTEND THE DIAGNOSTX COVERAGE OF YOUR RADIO SYSTEM
The DiagnostX NX-200 Remote Receiver extends the DiagnostX coverage of your radio system at a reduced cost. In the past, many agencies have moved their DiagnostX DX-2002 instrument periodically from site to site to cover the entire system. Others have combined multiple DX-2002s to set up a networked configuration to ensure continuous system-wide coverage. It is now possible to use the smaller, more economical NX-200 Remote Receiver to achieve the same result.
FEATURES OF THE NX-200 REMOTE RECEIVER
Up to three (3) NX-200 remote receivers may be networked to a single DX-2002 instrument. All the data is forwarded across an IP network back to the DX-2002 and presented in a single consolidated view. The data transfer rate is only 13KB per transmission sent. Both the DX-2002 and the NX-200 instruments function as receivers on the network.
The MX-3000 Master unit can accommodate the requirements of larger systems, utilizing more robust hardware with higher-performance processors. The MX-3000 does not function as a receiver; it receives data from the NX-200 remote receiver and combines the results into a single view in the DiagnostX Viewer (DV) console.
NX-200 SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
- Available Frequency Bands: VHF (136 – 174); UHF (375 – 430), (450 – 470), (470 – 512); 700, 800, 900 MHz
Available Protocols: P25T, P25C, DMR, NXDN, EDACS, SmartZone/SmartNet, MDC1200APL
- Encryption: AES-256
- Sensitivity: -117 dBm (10dB s/n)
- Connector Type: SMA Female/Requires SMA Male Connector
- Environment: Temperature: 0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)/Humidity: 10 – 85% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Power Requirements: Single AC Universal Power Supply / 100V – 240V, 50Hz – 60 Hz, 1.0 AMP Nominal
- Dimension: 2.65” H x 17” W x 13.75” D
- Weight: ~16 lbs.
- Hardware: 19” Rack Mount