A LONG-RANGE, OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
Available Positionsat LocusUSA
Assembly Technician (On-Site)
LocusUSA is a high-technology company located in West Melbourne, Florida. Our company is a leader in applying radio technology in new and innovative ways designed to protect law enforcement officers, public safety, public service, and military personnel in communities in the United States and Canada.
We are looking for a candidate to fill an assembly technician position. This individual will perform the duties necessary to construct electrical assemblies within a team environment.
- Required to use various tools to assemble and rework a variety of parts/assemblies and perform required assembly operations to meet quality standards.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and good visual acuity (required)
- Inspects work performed to ensure the product conforms to Workmanship standards (WS) and engineering requirements.
- Collect all materials and equipment needed to begin the process.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex instruments.
- Perform cleaning/housekeeping duties and other collateral duties as assigned/required.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, record keeping, and inventory management.
- Performs other mechanical tasks as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Electronics (preferred), equivalent work experience considered.
- Electrical wiring experience and understanding
- 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred; entry-level experience considered
Salary and Benefits:
- $38,000 – $44,000 / Based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K / Sick and Vacation Time / (7) Paid Holidays
As an employee of LocusUSA, you will become part of a dynamic organization that values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit a resume to email@example.com. LocusUSA will contact qualified candidates for an interview.
LocusUSA will conduct a background check on all qualified applicants to determine their eligibility for employment.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.