A LONG-RANGE, OVER-THE-AIR RADIO WAVEFORM ANALYZER
Available Positionsat LocusUSA
Sales Specialist (On-Site)
The Future of Radio Maintenance is Here!
LocusUSA is a high-technology company located in Melbourne, Florida. Our company has developed a radio frequency (RF) measuring solution that can capture radio metrics over-the-air without the need to take subscriber radios out of the field for bench testing.
We are looking for an energetic and friendly salesperson with knowledge in RF Technology/Two-Way Radio Communications that can support our customers and grow our business in the United States. Experience selling to local, state, or federal government agencies is a plus. THIS POSITION IS ON-SITE ONLY AND NOT REMOTE.
- Prospect and cultivate new and exciting business relationships, gauging each customer’s needs and recommending solutions to meet those needs.
- Attend industry conferences and user group meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong presentation skills
- Conduct training programs for new product users.
- Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a strong relationship with existing as well as potential customers.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Public Safety Decision makers at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of RF Systems such as transmitters, receivers, & antenna networks.
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, organization, and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform quality sales presentations to customers in person or through video meetings.
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and consultative selling abilities
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Conducts business with an exceptional standard of ethics.
- Some travel is required.
- Stays current on best practices and industry standards.
- Ability to use a PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other software applications used as required.
- Radio Frequency (RF) maintenance: 3 years (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years in LMR or Public Safety Sales (preferred)
- Military specialties from the electrical engineering or communications areas are encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary, plus commission (salary commensurate with experience)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Days
As an employee of LocusUSA, you will become part of a dynamic organization that values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty, and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates must submit a resume to email@example.com. LocusUSA will contact qualified candidates for an interview.
LocusUSA will conduct a background check on all qualified applicants to determine their eligibility for employment.
LocusUSA provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.